It's official: We're local! Our new address is
1615 E 1050 N
Heber City, UT 84032
So now that you know, come on over! We'll leave the light on for you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Kepsels! It`s your long lost sister missionary in Bolivia! Your page rocks and your family is so cute! I love you guys a ton and hope all goes well in Heber. Your Emmy`s so cute and I can`t wait to meet her! I`ll be seeing ya`ll in July! I love you! Keep it real:)
2 comments:
Hey Kepsels! It`s your long lost sister missionary in Bolivia! Your page rocks and your family is so cute! I love you guys a ton and hope all goes well in Heber. Your Emmy`s so cute and I can`t wait to meet her! I`ll be seeing ya`ll in July! I love you! Keep it real:)
Watch out!
Post a Comment