There are only 2 people in this picture that i love. all the others are just.... D.F.
I love it Jayne!!! You guys are so cute! Those are the most awesome morning faces I've seen in a long time - probably since camp loll:) Love ya! Love, DeAnn
hey jayne i love this picture so amy is up here for a while you guys need to get together she was just looking at your blog!! well talk to ya later
Post a Comment
3 comments:
There are only 2 people in this picture that i love. all the others are just....
D.F.
I love it Jayne!!! You guys are so cute! Those are the most awesome morning faces I've seen in a long time - probably since camp loll:) Love ya! Love, DeAnn
hey jayne i love this picture so amy is up here for a while you guys need to get together she was just looking at your blog!! well talk to ya later
Post a Comment