True that on the cuteness! Sheesh, how is our little boy going to compete...I haven't seen any pictures of Caleb as a baby, but my money is on him. Mac says he's unique (the safe answer)
Caleb was a beautiful baby Mac! Unique. Bah! Emmy looked just like him as a baby. She looks more like a girl now :-) I used to think Jonah was more you Jayne, but now i'm not so sure. He may just be the perfect mix!
5 comments:
True that on the cuteness! Sheesh, how is our little boy going to compete...I haven't seen any pictures of Caleb as a baby, but my money is on him. Mac says he's unique (the safe answer)
Diana
Caleb was a beautiful baby Mac! Unique. Bah! Emmy looked just like him as a baby. She looks more like a girl now :-) I used to think Jonah was more you Jayne, but now i'm not so sure. He may just be the perfect mix!
I think he is a gift from heaven with his very own look and very own personality -- we'll see!
I'm gonna say Jayne. I thought I Emmy looked so much like Caleb. Such a cutie!
Caleb all the way
Post a Comment