
Emmy is officially doing 'school work' now!! Isn't she big?

When "Color the butterfly blue and the leaves green" became too overwhelming for her, she put her head in her hands and said dramatically "I just can't do my homework!" (Where did she hear that one?)

On a very happy note, Jonah is doing so great! He's my happy little man again. Here he is doing his school work. The study of turning cheerios into drool.

This is Emmy's list of jobs. She does them every morning and when she's done she gets a penny for her piggy bank. It's been really great so far because all of us actually brush our teeth and get dressed every morning!
(Did I just say that out loud?)
4 comments:
Emmy you are soooo big! And you are very good at staying in the lines. Pretty much brilliant. And i'm so glad that Jonah is smiling again! It made my heart hurt to see him sad. I think i'm going to make myself a job chart and put those things on it. It makes you feel good to check stuff a list and saying prayers, getting dressed and brushing my teeth are about the only things i accomplish everyday!
You're such a good mommy, Jayne! Happy that Jonah is all better!
I'm glad Emmmy liked her Princess box, hopefully in your cabin fever she can be a princess. Take some pictures if you get a chance. I'm glad Jonah is so much happier, he looks a lot better than the sad hospital picture. Love you all!
Rea
wow she is amazing!! we can't get embree to stay in the lines or do a chore chart at all. she loves to help with everything but that is such a great chore chart. and the homework comment was to die for she is so cute!!! I am so glad that jonah is feeling better he looked so sick, and his homework really looks tuff how does he ever manage it. ; ) you have a cute family!!!
Post a Comment