When Emmy gets a glimpse of a camera, this is what we get. With a mom like hers, it's strange how photogenic she is. Where do they get it? She's 3 for goodness sakes! It's not like you can teach this stuff to a three year old. I would know, I've been to her dance class. I guess I can only hope that humility will come as naturally as her charm:) The cameras come out and little girliness just ooozes out of her. What a pill. And it's not like I can brag about her if I wanted too - what did I have to do with it? Oh nothing.
Here's a little plug for my favorite online dress store, ShabbyApple:
Shabby Apple makes modest designer dresses for women, but they also have a line for little girls! They are Awesome! The link will take you to my favorite one, the Vineyard. I dream of Emmy in this dress. Can't you picture it? I also love the Canary, and the Sonny and Cher. Oh and the Aviary. Uh oh, I'm drooling...
1 comment:
... I'm a splurger and after seeing that dress i cant believe you havent gotten it for her. SO cute.
Cameras greatest invention for mommies ever!
Keep taking pictures, she'll never be this young again. Dangit.
Post a Comment