Saturday, May 30, 2009

27 Years ago Today...

Caleb was born! Happy Birthday my Love!
His perfect sister Katie gave us a night at the Silver Queen Hotel, which is right on Main Street Downtown Park City. 
It. Was. Awesome.
This is the room we stayed in. That's me reading, I dyed my hair.
Just kidding.
The room was awesome, complete with gourmet kitchen (which I made an INCREDIBLE birthday breakfast in)(if I do say so myself), jetted tub, big screens, fluffy soft white robes, you name it, it had it! This was luxury. 
This is the Hot Tub! It's on the roof! How cool is that? 
We walked Main Street visiting many of the 24 Art Galleries, window shopping, eating delicious dinner (a generous gift from his Mom) and mostly just enjoying eachother.
Karla and Katie stayed at our house overnight with the kids. They said it was just great, I'm sure only because they're so loving. No matter how good my kids actually were it was still a sacrifice, and Caleb and I are so grateful. It was odd to be away from them, but nice to be just the two of us. And we were happy to be back too:) We did decide that we wouldn't wait 3 1/2 years before we did it again!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Aw so cute!! Sounds like you guys had a farntarstirc time eh? Happy birthday to cleeb!
Cam

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!! That sounds like a completely dreamy get away. Lucky you live in such a nice place that you don't have to go far for a vacation. Who wouldn't want a day alone with their spouse for their birthday? I'm jealous.

Sue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALEB!!

I can't believe you are 27--Well, OK, I can. But, my gosh, where have the years gone?

Love ya,

Aunt Sue

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! I'm so glad that you had a nice time at the hotel, I'll do some more work for them so that you can go again soon :-) I love you!