We did it! We stopped waiting for a day when we could get the whole family together (not the easiest thing) and we planted the Garden. Caleb's parents and our little family spent a few hours at the Community Garden Plot monday night. It was lovely.
Here's our Cheerleader:
And here's the Garden! Our little plot is over on the left side. The little boy in white is Jonathan. He's "A Big 4" as apposed to "a little 4" and he's gardening with his Dad. His little sister is Leah and she's just a baby and someday he's going to have LOTS of sisters. He basically told me his whole life story. Emmy was SO shy around him, it was hilarious.

Here's our hard little worker
(are you seeing the dirty face that I'm seeing?)

She's lugging the potatoes up to Dad
I'm not sure what Jonah's planting. Is his face as dirty as Emmys?!

That's all.
(Please Bless It Grows!)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I'm sad we're missing out on the adventures.
Hope to be helping with the weeding soon though.
p.s.
Dirty faces are the bees knees. promise. :)
Oh i'm sad i missed it! I'm afraid i will be a saturday only helper :-( And i love those dirty little faces!
Yeah totally, the Beeez Kneeez
Post a Comment