Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Little Bigger Brother

My little (but much taller) Brother is on this boat:
He's been to a few countries (Haiti, Dominican Republic, Antigua, Columbia, Panama), helped hundreds of people (it's a hospital ship) (he's on a volunteer service mission), recently passed through the panama canal, and will visit a few more countries (El Salvador, Nicaragua), and help hundreds of more people before returning home at the end of July.
He also turned in his mission papers.
And he just got his call.
To ROME, ITALY
I would say "some guys have all the luck" but I know there's no "luck" involved. There's no better place in all the world for him.
Of course, I bawled. I didn't get to see or hear his reaction since we were both calling home to hear the news; but my Sisters said that he whooped like only a freshly called Missionary can:)
He leaves September 16th

No comments: