Do you not just love this photo? Call me crazy, but this chicky was crackin me up. There's 5 little chicks living up by the garden in a great coop. Turns out 5 of the chicks are Roosters though! Bummer!
It's been raining. A lot. And then some more. Emmy has been spending just as much time outside as usual, despite the wet. Latest quote: "I'm a mountain girl!"
Ha ha ha, this is the photo you get when Tess has the camera and says to me "Jayne! Get their attention!" and I start singin and dancin and yoo-hoo-in and they look, but they're not sure what to think.
And Chuck caught some beauty trout and apparently if you smooch them, they taste better. Sounds like a fish story to me.
This is possibly the most random collection of photos I've ever posted, but trips to Jojo's are like that. Very random things happen.
1 comment:
Hi Jayne! It's Britney (Roberts) from grade school. I happened across you blog and it is so much fun to see what you're up to. I love blogs, they're like mini reunions. You have a super cute family and your little girl looks just like you. So sweet.
Post a Comment