There's going to be a lot more photos heading your way I'm thinkin.
After much study and prayer, Caleb decided on the camera of his dreams, and recently acquired it (at an incredible price, of course. He does that).
I couldn't be happier that he got it, because look what happens when he gets a new camera!
I get shots like these of my kids!
He also got an ultra-wide lens, and was having fun experimenting with it.
He's like 3 inches from my face in this shot.
Doesn't this look kinda National Geographic-y?
Jonah! What big feet you have!
I got to hold it for a minute. The only photos I took were of him.
I have a little crush on him I think:)
8 comments:
Man, I am so wishing I had one of those. Sweet shots. I think my little old camera has called it quits on me.
Great shots! I am very jealous of the camera as well. And i am LOVING Emmy's outfit! Wow.
Who DOESN'T have a crush on him?
This is me raising my hand!!!!
Jayne, this is Kirstie!! I love the photos!
I just have to let you know that I do the valley newspaper, I've got extras that have CJ's picture and info about his mission. Just wanted to know if anyone of you wanted them!
sunshinedaisygal@yahoo.com is my email address.
801-695-6294 is my cell, of which I am never ever home!!
I LOVE Emmy's outfit... and the wide angle is perdy shweet. Rock on.
Answer to JoAnn's question:
I don't. He finds my typos, etc.
(Just kidding, I really do like him)
Post a Comment