Ever since that sweet old lady gave Jonah a plastic Giraffe toy at a garage sale last spring, he has been fascinated with Giraffe's.
So when Emmy found a brand-me-spankin-new Ty Giraffe just like Ee-ee at the Thrift Store (go ahead and judge me) (I love my thrift store) he had to have it. It was love at first cuddle!
After we got home, I was taking off the tags to throw him into the washer so I read the name on the tag, which was "Lasso" and thought to myself "Lasso? That's a weird name for a Giraffe."
3 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! Sleep is so wonderful- I dream about sleeping. Day-dream anyway.
Oh the sweet success of a thrift store find! I love the cuddly picture at the end, makes me jealous for a nap.
Giraffe, horse? To-may-to, to-mah-to. It's all very, very good.
Post a Comment