Friday, October 30, 2009

Twinners

Did I remember to mention to anyone that I'm having twins?
 Well I am! It's just that the other baby is in my Sister friend. And her baby's twin is in me. Isn't that the CUTEST weirdest thing you've heard all day?! I thought so!
We had both been having two-baby dreams like crazy before we heard their tiny heart beats for the first time last week - and confirmed that there was in fact, only one baby in each of us. We figured we'd been dreaming about each other's babies.
It's going to be like having twins to love, but I just have to take care of (grow, feed, birth, etc.) ONE! What's not to like about that?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just faked me out! Hahaha! Good job! You ladies are so cute and I think it's awesome you're due the same day!