Saturday, March 06, 2010

This just in

As I was laying down with Jonah tonight and he was "falling asleep" the following conversation took place:
Jonah: "Mommy, I love Daddy"
Mom: "Me too"
Jonah: "I love Emmy"
Mom: "I love Hanna"
Jonah: "I love Hanna too. And Katie."
A dozen beloved names later...
Mom: "I love JoJo"
Jonah: "Oh yeah, I like her"
another dozen names go by...
Mom: "I love Daddy the best"
Jonah: "I love me the best"

4 comments:

Diana said...

Mac and I got a good laugh out of that one. At least we know he's got good self esteem!

JoAnn said...

Who wouldn't love themself the best, if they were Jonah!

Unknown said...

I made the list!!! Oh i love my little Jonah. And i'm very glad that he loves himself. Self confidence is priceless ;-)

Gr. Nette said...

That was great.....he's going to be a wise one like his dad. Oh, yeah, that's right. His dad's a
wise guy, not a wise one.