Yes, I posted about him on his birthday, but I kinda can't get over him.
Below is Caleb's "hmmm... so the battery links to the lights through..." face.
Is this not the coolest frisbee you've ever seen? I'm super stoked to play some midnight frisbee with this. Mostly because that's the only time that I don't have an ankle biter underfoot.Caleb has shared his birthday with my youngest sister ever since he's been around.
Ok, I guess technically he's shared it with her ever since she was born, but you know what I mean.
Good thing they like each other.
This is Caleb's "I should be laughing out loud but instead I'll just smile" face.
This is Caleb's "I should be laughing out loud but instead I'll just smile" face. She's really looking forward to those heavenly warm summer afternoons that are headed our way.
And this is the "This is your last chance to put that thing away" face.
I love his face. No matter what look it's giving me.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Caleb! We hope to see you soon. Like this weekend perhaps to give you at least hugs in late celebration. :)
Post a Comment