Monday, September 13, 2010

Life sans technology. Almost.

I'm cheating this morning. I have abandoned all my resolutions and broken my pledge.

You see, I'm far away from home right now, and although I'm in a breathtakingly beautiful place, with my camera, with my laptop... There's no Internet connection.
My first thought was "what about blogging?!" then I put my head on straight and pledged to live my life blog-free for the week.

But as I sit here on my overstuffed couch with my sleeping baby on my lap and gaze through the giant windows at the ocean and breathe in the salty breeze coming in the open door... I miss you.

And my sisters have iPhones:)

It took me 23 minutes to type this. Hey! I'm on vacation!
And it turns out I can't live without you. In the words of pioneer woman, I love you more'n my luggage.

And you are going to die when you see the photos Caleb's taking.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait. Wish we could be there. Have a lovely vacation!

Andrea said...

Super proud of you. I did the same thing for three days, no laptop, iPhone, email, etc. It was fanastic, I had a few withdrawl issues, but I made it through and enjoyed it thoroughly!
Rea

JoAnn said...

Miss you all to pieces!