Tuesday, December 07, 2010

How long ago was that?

 Hello, today we'll be blogging about... uhmmm... Thanksgiving.

(psss.... hey!... what's the date? Yes, today. December what? Oh, ok. I thought so. Just checking.)
We had a lovely thanksgiving weekend at the JoJo's, and all 6 cousins were together to play! How often does this happen? Well... 2 times so far. That's not many. But they were two glorious times.

JoJo has a sledding hill of epic proportions behind her house, and it happens to be right below the kitchen sun room. This makes for lovely sledding viewing, since kitchens are lovely warm places to congregate. Diana was out there actually sledding, so she took this photo of us slackers.

In fact, all of these photos are stolen from Diana's blog because unlike me, she actually took photos. Did I have my camera? Yes. Did I use it? Ha ha ha! No silly.

 Jonah has two boy cousins his age, and we rarely see either one. This is a sad and strange phenomenon. This photo doesn't show it, but he so enjoys being with his boy cousins.
Fair warning: if you are under the age of 7 and you happen to stop in at JoJo's house, plan on taking a bath. It just happens. And there are no guarantees on who you will be sharing the tub with.

This is a small portion of my family. I'd almost like to say that they were being silly for the photo - but I'm happy to report that they weren't. This is the norm.

I love normal:)

2 comments:

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

My how time flies! It seems like it was just a few years ago that it was our generation of cousins sledding down the epic hill and taking baths in the tub!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

By the way, JoJo's house was a dream come true for us cousins. :)