As we were settling in for a nice schoolwork session at the kitchen table this morning, Emmy reminded me that we hadn't made a job chart for me yet.
I drew one up, and Emmy started spouting off the things that she thought I should be doing everyday. I had told them that they could put whatever they wanted on my chart (brave, I know) and I was amazed and touched at what they wanted on there.
"You can't put 'eat breakfast' on yours, Mom, cuz you have to make it.""How about instead of doing schoolwork you can blog."
(I'll be heading up to check that one off momentarily)
(Is Emmy worried about her poor old Mom's workload?)
Me: "Jonah, do you want to put anything on there?"
Jonah: "How about... snuggle Jonah."
I think I can handle that one.
Then Emmy: "And put violin on there, cuz I want you to play to me all day!"
Yes. It's true. I'm taking violin lessons.
I think it needs a post of it's own.
So far, I believe Emmy is my only fan.

3 comments:
Can I add to the Chart? ; )
Well this is just too precious! Seriously Jayne, melts my heart.
-Kenz
I think i need a job chart with snuggle Jonah on it too... And I'm your violin fan too! Can't wait to here you play. Has the claw loosened up yet?
Also: who dresses Jonah? He's not on the chart.
Also: Hush Caleb ;-)
Post a Comment