You love me, right? No matter what? Nothing could ever come between us? And I mean NOthing?
Ok. Please remember that.
I moved the computer upstairs to the living room last week so the sick and afflicted could watch movies on the couch. Then I couldn't bear to bring it back down to it's equivalent of a mud wallow.I especially like the bottle of baby sunblock on the desk. You know, I'm just trying to be prepared. In case I need some while I'm blogging! In my basement! In February! Maybe I thought it would prevent the red cheeks I'm getting from posting these embarrassing photos.
So I cleaned it up. I sorted, I tossed, I filed, I carried upstairs, I dusted (what?), I brought the computer back.
Doesn't Mac look happy in his improved abode?
There is still a milk crate of DVD's on the floor there. I'm in search of a solution for those. We own about.... 25 movies, so it's not a big deal - but that doesn't mean they can live in a crate on my floor. All in all, not a huge home improvement project - but I'm breathing easier anyway.
Speaking of embarrassing, I almost posted this photo of Jonah running by in his undies:
but thought better of it. Because his undies are on backwards.
2 comments:
HAHA! Good thing he's a fast runner! And your home organizing is going really well J, I'm proud.
Love it!! Particularly the sunblock. And of course the backwards roos!!
Post a Comment