Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Compliments


The kids and I were discussing compliments tonight before bed, and I asked them to tell me something that they liked about each member of our family. After the first few, I had to grab a paper and pen.

Papa: "His tummy."

Lala: "Her shiny glasses." 

Katie: "Her eyes, cause they're happy eyes."

Levi: "His laughies."

Zachary: "His shoulders."

Mandy: "Her toys and her face."

Leland: "He's silly all the time."


Babo: "His Hair. He has great hair."

Jojo: "She makes me comfy."

Mac: "His voice."

Diana: "Her hair."

Luke: "His eyebrows."

Ben: "He's silly."

Tess: "Her red hair like Mom's."

Chuck: "His hair."

Lainey: "Her golden hairs."

Calvin: "Just him. I like him."

C.J.: "His back."

Cami: "Her eyes. They're like my color I think."

Hanna: "Her longest hair."


3 comments:

DEA said...

Okay that's about the sweetest thing ever! Totally made my day :-)

Unknown said...

Sorry. Me.

Holbrook's said...

I don't even know your family very well but I totally agree that Katie has wonderful happy eyes and Jojo makes me comfy when I am around her too!