Claire was cruising around in her jeans this morning, and I had Deja Vu. I LOVE deja vu, don't you? Creeps me out.
So I plopped her up on the couch and started taking pictures. The reason for my deja vu, is these photos here:
Hi Emmy, four years ago.
Same exact jeans!
Different diaper.
My MIL has been trying to convince me that Claire has more hair than Emmy did. She was right.

The couch is in the same place, but it's a different couch since the last photo session.
And.... that's about all that has changed! Besides my hair and my tummy and my sanity.
Oh Emmy. You were such an adorable pill. We had so much fun together! You were constantly cracking me up, although I guess that hasn't changed.
I was so naive back then. I still am, but not as much.
I loved being a Mother of one - and you were the lucky one! I love being a Mother of three now, but I'm sure glad that my babies came one at a time.
Speaking of adorable pill.
She wants to be exactly like Emmy, but alas for her, she is not. She is my Claire, and I lurve her.
Someday she will see that being Claire is so much better than being Emmy. Unless, of course, you're Emmy. Then being Emmy is SO much better. But only because you should be yourself. Not that you have any other option, right?
What am I trying to say?
Hi Claire. I love this photo. Sums you up.
I love being in love with you.
Someday, hopefully, you will have younger sibling(s) and will no longer be my youngest baby. But you and Emmy and Jonah will always be my babies.
Sorry!






3 comments:
Wow they look so much alike! But you're right, they are all different in their own way and I love each of them so much :)
Oh my sweet girls! Serious deja vu here. They look a lot a like. And that last pic, hilarious. SOOO Claire. Great post!
I love deja vu.
And I just love that last photo!
Post a Comment