Just when you were thinking that we couldn't possibly do anything more random, we did. Being all together at my Mom's does weird things to us.
What else would we do on a lovely summer evening than bust out the 4 boxes of dress-ups which have been long undisturbed?
And dump them all over the front lawn and dig through them and reminisce and giggle until our tummies hurt and, of course, dress up in them.And take pictures.
My Grandma wore this snake skin dress to church. On a regular basis.
She was, and still is, So Cool.
Hanna wears this to church on a regular basis.
Just kidding.
I wore it to a High School dance once.
Wish I was kidding.
This wig is so realistic it's frightening. It has skin under the hair! We used to really freak each other out with this. Tess used to spend hourish amounts of time brushing it and making it look perfect before putting it on and pretending she wasn't redhaired any more.
This is Cami's WWII Fighter Pilot in a house dress in a canoe in the weeds by the forest with a broken rusty gun look.
She's such a trend setter.
Escaping.
Remember that scene in Mary Poppins when Uncle Albert laughs so hard he floats? These two can relate.
What would a dress-up session be without Tess adjusting clothing, doing hair, and putting together outfits? She has skills.
That's Emmy on the left there. She was trying to wear all of the dress ups at once. She almost succeeded!
Tank puts up with us so well.
He's very lazy patient.

Even when he gets roped into posing.
We have fun, okay? Yes, we're weird, but what is normal?
And whoever said that dress ups had an age limit?



3 comments:
Um. Excuse me please. Where are the pics of your outfit??? I believe that I saw fishnet stockings at one point...which may of been the proudest moment of my life ;-)
HOLD THE BUS! I second Kate's comment.
Bring on the Jayne pictures!!!!
Love this more than I can express! And that last pic could be in a current fashion mag...
Post a Comment