Wednesday, October 05, 2011

A peek into his mind

 Jonah was pondering the workings of the universe this morning as he sat on the back of the couch looking out at the rain cleansed world.

What are you thinking about, Jonah?

Jinastics.
Do you like your gymnastics class?

Yeah. We do crazy stuff.
 We go like this and then we go around like this and then we roll down the cheese.

 It's so great, Mom. I'm really big.

Sometimes I was a little nervous, but then I liked it.
And when he said 'go across the bars' I was like this, but then I just did it and I was great!

I love you, Jonah. 
I like you too, Mom.

4 comments:

Holbrook's said...

Tien will be super excited if he is there on Saturday. She get to go now because Tait was feeling sorry for Reid who was doing all the classes by his lonesome...so now it is a Daddy daughter thing...which I love.

Unknown said...

Oh i love this kid. And I hope he likes me too ;-)

Diana said...

I love his face!

Hanna Banana said...

I LOVE my Jonah Ben!!