T'was...Have you ever actually personally started a sentence with "T'was"? It makes me want to say all the other words with the "T'w" sound, Like so....
T'was the T'wnight before T'wchristmas and all t'wthrough the t'whouse... wow is that awful, twit. Guess you saw that one coming, eh. Ok, Start over.
T'was the night before Christmas and daddy's already crashed,
Sisters wearing her new Moose Poop earrings that we hope don't give a rash.
Amanda's beautiful stockings are under the Princess Castle with care,
(I made that castle)
(cool huh)
And we are hoping that Papa with stop crocheting his own underwear;
When from behind me I heard such a cheer:
Little brother just showered and sister washed his hair,
(hair here should be pronounced Heer for rhyming purposes)
Ok I am going to stop now because of the following reasons:
- Writing in rhymes to that story is actually really annoying.
- Really annoying.
- I am struggling with coming up with more pictures that can fit any kind of continued sequence.
- I have come to the conclusion that I am not a talented writer, My talent is my face, enough said.
- Shazam was Camille's response to #4.
Christmas is just as exciting for me now watching my own children, if not more so, than it was when I was a child. (Contrary to popular belief I am not a child)
Minion number one was everything Princess
(Jayne is not a person to dislike really anything, really she is so open and easy going it amazes me, (think opposite me)
BUT she does not like being called Princess... Really, try it... I dare you...)
(I love you honey) (Camille made me type that) (I promise)
Have you ever played this game? Me either. But I hear it's awesome. If anyone one who reads this would like come play this game with us please say so and we'll make it happen.
This Minion (#3) is great. A box of tissues and she is in Minion heaven.
I was so jealous of Minion 2. Really. I am moving on before bitterness sets in.
And then there is Lala. I really can say no more than We Love her.
Really Really love her.
Minion 3 really really loved the castle. Really.
Really.
So to finish this awe inspiring post I shall inspire you one last time with the Art of Jayne.
This is a horrible picture of an amazing glass etch Jayne did. She covers the glass with contact paper, draws the picture on it, then cuts it out with an exacto knife and we etch it. Her Talent is unending.
Jayne lastly gave me this for Christmas: I'm not sure what it means but she says it's a good thing so I believe her. I love you Jayne. Your truly a wonderful mother. Thank you.
My minions are becoming more numerous... bwahahaha...
Signed-
-The Husband.






10 comments:
oh piddle.
Did Camille just say piddle? Wow. Exciting news! Congratulations!
YAY! Congrats, you guys! I'm so excited for you! Another cute Kepsel on its way = awesome :)
I'm so excited for you guys!! I actually had a feeling that was coming. You beat us!
Who left Caleb alone with the computer again
Hip hip hooray,
Caleb is father of the day!
He made a rhyme of Christmas time
(making us think he's out of his mind)
but trying to tell us some news divine
by taking a picture of those two lines.
alright that doesn't really live up to your great post but I get points for trying.
Congratulations!
I got hacked. I don't ever say piddle.
PIDDLE.
Love your posts Caleb, and your wifey, and your minions, you two should have millions of minions...oh ya, I have the Farming Game for adults and it is AWESOME!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment