Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hiatus to another couch

Hi, all.
I made it down to the basement, and I am currently sitting up in the computer chair.

*applause*

This isn't going to last long, so I'll bust out this post real quick like.

Caleb drove the kids and I up to my Mom's for a few days last week, because her couch is different than mine and less molded to my body. Molded to my body, not molding to my body. Ew, gross.

Plus, there are a lot of adults there who can feed/bathe/clothe/nurture/care for my children (and me!) (minus the bathe/dress part. I did that a few times all by myself, thank you). 

Emmy wasn't feeling too hot one morning, so she watched the sledding from her spot in the back of the Caleb-mobile. 

 This was Claire's first sledding experience, and she lurved it. I don't have any photos of her happy face to prove it, but she really did! She would only smile while the sled was moving - go figure.

Yoo hoo! Clairey! Smile at me! 
Nada.

The driveway was more of a luge run than a sledding hill - basically sheer ice. Which made for some quick rides down!
Thank you so much, Mommy dear, for hosting their craziness and my pukieness. 


No matter how babies go about entering a family, sacrifice is always involved - and I am definitely not the only one sacrificing around here. Not even close.
I love you guys. 

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

When can you come again??!!

Nellie said...

Congratulations! You are the best Mom and I am so sorry your sick.

Camille said...

Caleb and I shredded that hill. It was gnar.

Hanna Banana said...

Claire was too busy making her model face to smile duh :)