Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Swing your way home

 This one thinks that she's much bigger than she actually is.
Or maybe I think she's much younger than she actually is.

 This one still cracks me up with her gappy smile. I hope I never get used to it, because I love extra reasons to laugh.

 This one is currently refusing to get a hair cut. My feelings on that are mixed.

She just turned two. Her birthday this year dawned as beautiful and sunny as the day she was born. Remind me to blog about it, ok?


 If this one ever decides to get any taller I'll start to believe that she's really six. Although, a few minutes in conversation with her convinces me every time that she's at least ten.

 When this one lets me do her shaggy hair, it looks really cute! Which means about once a week it looks really cute. Her face makes up for it:)

 Speaking of shaggy hair. If he ends up with only sisters, he'll manage just fine. A brother would be awesome, but his personality deals with the girls quite well. He's managing to fight all the bad guys who enter our yard pretty good on his own. We girls are well protected:)

I don't know what number four is going to be like, but if he/she follows after her/his siblings in any way, he/she will be super great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could your kids be any cuter??? Are you guys going to find out what you're having this time? Hope you're doing well!

Just Jenne said...

Just keep poppin' 'em out, Jayne. We need more Jaylebs in this world. :)

JoAnn said...

Can't wait to meet a 4th Kepsel Swinger!