Tuesday, October 02, 2012

A Color Hunting We Went

Oh my lanta, haven't the colors this year been awesome?!
We needed to take a drive way up into the mountains, just to get a closer look. There's our valley way down there!

I promise it wasn't very cold. Emmy's just really excited for winter. She's been wearing a beanie almost every day, even though on most days it's in the high 70's.

I was in the van changing a poopy mess, so Emmy took a turn with my camera. She gets very different photos than I do! These boys would not have smiled like this at me.


This photo is unedited! That tree was pink!

Don't you wonder what's around the bend up there?

Aw, fer cute!






"Huh. Pretty cool!"

How are the colors in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Loved the 'boys' one, Emmy - frame it. All beautiful. Send one to Cami!

Alex said...

Stunning pictures, I kind of want to steal one from your blog to print & be on my wall..... I think your family is pretty stunning too!