Alrighty. I have so many posts that I want to write here concerning the crafting that is happening in our home in preparation for Christmas, but I can't write about it or post photos of it because the craftiness is creating gifts for individuals who read this blog, and it would ruin the Christmas morning surprise.
*sigh*
So.
To satisfy my need to communicate with the outside world, here is the last photo poll! Of all the photos that my Caleb has taken, one stands out as my favorite of all time, and it's in this bunch. See if you can guess which one it is. I love them all, but this one captures it for me. What ever that elusive "it" is.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8





4 comments:
It only lets me pick one!
I'm sorry! I made the poll wrong, it won't let you choose more than one. It won't let me edit it because people have already voted! Oh well:)
8, 6, 5 and 1 are just crazy gorgeous...but 3 is my absolute favorite :-)
I love 3...because I was there...and it was a ton of fun...one of these summers we should do it again.
Post a Comment