My camera died Christmas morning, which was tragic on many levels, and which I've whined about and blamed my lack of blogging on for long enough.
I finally broke down and bought a new one, and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Arriving thanks to Mr. UPS Man, because I tend to not ever leave my house and shop at regular stores with a parking lots and walls and cashiers.
Meanwhile, I will share the few photos that I took with my iPad recently, and you will feel mucho up to date on our happenings.

Ok, I didn't really take this photo, it's a screen shot from the Library's website. I was on the site to check if I had any overdue fines, because - unfortunately - I get those. I didn't have any! But that's beside the point. The point is, as I was watching the rotating header on the screen, there appeared this cute photo of story time. I thought to myself, "Self, I wonder if we were there that day?"

Low and behold, we obviously were. Hi, Jonah! Did you notice that I circled him, for your viewing convenience? Did you notice that? So high tech!!
Also, so famous right now.

Here are my kids and my Mom and my Shebeast playing in the snow, because that is what we do at JoJo's in the winter. The snowfall in our valley has been somewhat dismal this year, but
her valley has received an abundance! So we enjoy it there, which is awesome for many reasons.

And lastly, my little brood deciding that they'd much rather all sleep in my bed tonight, rather than their own. Someday when I have a triple-king bed, we'll talk about it. Good night, kids!
And tomorrow. Please bless I love my new camera, because I miss you so, dear blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment