I'd highly recommend listening to the above song whilst reading this post, as it will increase the pleasure of your reading experience.
PLUS who would like to be so super uber impressed that I figured out how to get that little music box up there?! I did something called "embed" I think, or something, and it worked!
Raise your hand if you're so amazed!
*blank stares*
ahem.
When I asked Emmy what she would do for her birthday, if she could do anything, she immediately replied "Go to a Matt Codina concert!"
He happened to be performing on the day after her birthday, so we easily granted that request.
These kids always emerges fabulous, no matter the occasion.
PUMP!
Alright kids, I know we haven't done it in months, but we're getting in the car and going to town! The real big city town! It's our yearly trip down the mountain. This was a big event.
Matt Codina and the Glyders officially have a fan club. Come join.
I think this adorable photo of my CJ and his Emily really illustrates how much fun we had.
The band even did a Happy Birthday tribute to their biggest seven-year-old fan!
Matt, so many thank yous for being awesome, and for following your musical dreams. We really appreciate reaping the benefits of your fake adoption into our family.









2 comments:
Woohoo! What a fun party! And my goodness those little kiddies are just beautiful. I am so excited for us to be closer to you guys! And yes, Matt Codina has amazing talent! I love all the connections we have with him and his family!
:)
Post a Comment