I love that post title! Don't you think I should be able to write that as a post title more often? Shall that be a new challenge for me? Yes, yes it shall. Once a month (because once a week is way too often) I think I should be able to write about doing something I've never done before. I am challenging myself!
Consider me challenged!
That is, if you didn't already consider me "challenged".
On that note, why is that phrase not considered a good thing? Shouldn't we all have something that is challenging us at all times? How else do we grow and become better? It can be a good challenge, like learning to play the violin! That was an awesome challenge! Floating along with nothing to hinder us couldn't be a good thing.
I hope you're as challenged as I am, and I mean that in the most sincere and loving way:)
On to our new adventure: we went to a professional soccer game, and it was kinda ridiculously fun. And definitely a first for us!
Real Salt Lake had their opening game on Saturday night, and Caleb's boss offered us tickets! Sure, why not? Hanna drove up (so many tons of thank you's!) to watch the three, and Caleb, Millie and I headed to the big city.
But when Caleb's boss does something, he does it with style. They were box seats, and we got completely spoiled. I so wish I had taken a picture of my wedge of chocolate peanut butter cake. Delish.
We divided our time between the indoor private suite and it's accompanying outdoor seating. Either place had a great view of the game, it was just if you were more into the food and good company, or into the thrill of the air and the band and the action of outside. I liked both!
This is me saying "Caleb, take a picture of us!"
"You goofball, you're supposed to be in the picture, too!"
"Thank you dearest."
Like my RSL cookie? Yes, Amelia looks a little freaked out, but she loved it. The weather was perfection.
Caleb's phone takes panoramic photos! Crazy, right?
Pretty fun stuff.
The game ended in a tie. Did you know that soccer games can end in a tie? I didn't. In fact, I wasn't even sure what was going on half of the time, but it was still super fun to watch.
Caleb rode in the back on the way home. He likes his little girl. And his little girls like him.
Thank you for taking us out, Daddy dearest. Thank you MIRO Industries for treating us royally - and not only today.








1 comment:
Like!
Post a Comment