When I go to the park and pull out my camera, I get pictures like this:
It's cute, but not fabulous. The fact that I was nursing while sitting on the ground in a public place didn't help, as that requires some feats of dexterity and strength, of which I have neither.
Fortunately my photographer appeared to rescue us. See her there? Hard at work?
Guess what. News flash. She's amazing with that camera thing.

Hello, glowing gorgeous child who happens to be perfectly lit with just the right amount of bokeh to capture her face yet tell the story of where she is.
See that little guy at the very top on the left side? That's my nephew. He rocks. This tight rope climbing Eiffel-tower-esque structure was awesome. But not for the faint of heart! It wiggled like crazy with all those kiddos all over it.
See that adorable little squirt with the striped blue shirt? He's my son. Gives me chills to write that! Makes me feel mature and accomplished (first time for everything!). Love that brave little guy.
This park had crazy flooring - is that what I'd call it? In Utah we call it "the ground" because it's made out of dirt and it has to love snow. In California they have this cool squishy corky brightly colored artistic mosaic flooring. It's totally rad, dude.
They still have sandboxes, which is a kid necessity.
The next day we headed to The Fountains which is an outdoor shopping center complete with (guess) Fountains, and also Palm Trees and play grounds and a kid train.
Have fun, kids!The two Big Girls decided that the best place for themselves was up in the Coal Car, and I agreed that was very fitting (without disclosing my reasons for doing so).
Jokes!
And then, as we were taking a break and basking on the green sunshiney lawn, Millie became the center of the cousin love. She was workin' it, too, cooing up a symphony and dishing out the smiles.
This looks so much like my Older brother and I when we were these ages. It'd be scary, if it wasn't so adorable.
She even cleaned out and started up her winterized fountain for my rascals to play in! Well, mostly Jonah. Emmy was quite distracted preparing the flower pots for the approaching growing season.
Christine doesn't have grandkids yet, so she shares Jojo's. They've been best friends for most of their lives, so it works out. And those are the only photos I have of the entire six days that we stayed at her house. Bleen.
To be continued...






1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment