Hi, friends.
There are so many things.
I haven't been on here in a while, and it's not because I have nothing to say. It's because my minutes in my days don't include blogging time lately, and I'm feeling a little off-kilter! The lack of blogging may not be entirely blame for my off kilter ness, but that's another tale for another time.
The things.
The house project is coming right along, and we were almost completely ready for the snow storm that graced us this weekend! The snow should melt this coming week, and that means we should get all buttoned up for the long haul we call Winter in the Rockies.
My parents. My parents are leaving me. And my siblings. And our country! They have been called to serve an LDS Mission to Yekaterinburg, Russia. They will spend the next 18 months (that's Two siberian winters, mind you) in Russia, serving and loving and bringing people to Christ. I'm so happy and excited for them! And so sad for me. But the excitement far outweighs the sad, and we get to skype every Sunday. I am so blessed to have them, and I am grateful for the example that they are setting for me and mine. So, happiness there!
My sister. My Cami. She is leaving me, too. But that's okay, because I left her first. She's getting married! To her friend, Garret! THIS IS SO MUCH HAPPINESS! He proposed last week. They're getting married in two weeks (which happens to be three days before my parents leave). Pray for us.
Homeschool. Homeschool is so much awesomeness. It is going really well! But I definitely feel like I have started a part time job. My mornings are officially completely booked. This is not me complaining, because Hi! I don't do that! (ha) I'm just letting you all know that I'm feeling what it's like to be a working Mom. Even though my job is being a Mom. That is all.
Also. I'm turning 30. Very soon. And I am SO totally ok with that. More on this later.
Tess took this photo of me and mine, and I love her for it. She captured us so well. I love that we're in a pile, because this is an accurate portrayal of us. I love that we're not very done up. I love that Jonah isn't crossing his eyes. Thank you, Tim dear!
Love you bye.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Yay you blogged!! I hope you know I check everyday and it finally happened :) Miss you guys!
So much excitement! Also, you're a good looking 30 and your family is adorable.
Such a beautiful family!!! Love you guys!
So many things...
So much the most! I have been waiting breathlessly for this post. Good stuff. Also thanks for the shout-out. I love you too :)
Post a Comment