Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A little Enjoyment

There are many things our little family enjoy. I found a few to share.

Colorful finger and toe nails. I really don't know what is going on in this picture. It's cute though and that is what matters. Jonah and I also decided that girls are weird. 

 More proof of the weirdness of females. These ones sure are great though. 
We thoroughly enjoy the ocean. I am a huge fan of the Oregon Coast. Not many places are as great though as hanging out with Paul and Beth's family. We'll be back real soon. (If they'll let us.)

 Weird. I guess putting on tights and riding a bike could be classified as weird to. Fun weird. 

 Do you ever go somewhere or see something, a sign or picture or travel in a certain direction that reminds you of doing something you really enjoy? I feel that way every time I see this picture. The whole family in that little tent under the stars. I want to be there and never leave.  

 This kid is amazing. Really. If you don't know her, you should. 

 These are ok too. I guess. 

 And this one. Nice job Hanna. Now go wrassle. 

 We really like Zion National Park. CJ may be one of my favorite people to hike with. 
CJ, You and your beautiful wife should come to Zion with us every year. 

People taking pictures, because why not right? 

 Like Father, Like Son.

 I save this for last. This picture alone will strike jealousy in ever heart. Jurassic Park. Home Theater. 
Anytime. 
Yes Grandma Nette, my grammar is terrible and my punctuations are messed up to say the least, just to give more to gripe at me about. I probbably even spelled a few words wrong;)  Love you. 

8 comments:

JoAnn said...

I dont care one bit if you miss-spell words...at least you blog!!
This one was awesome!

Amanda said...

No way did you watch that movie with your kids!

Jayne said...

No we absolutely did not watch Jurassic Park with our kids! But isn't is a great movie?

Unknown said...

We have a whole family of wrasslers

Unknown said...

You guys know what "wrassle" means, right?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wrassle:
To wrestle, usually in a sexual or playful way.

-Max

Unknown said...

So Caleb is winning eh?

Holbrook's said...

I love these pictures and I sighed with great nostalgia at the tent in the trees. One of the most beautiful nights ever....I don't think I have seen very many more clear starry nights! When are we going camping again????