Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's the simple things in life

I know it's not that big of a deal, but while Em was brushing her teeth (or playing with her tootherbrush, you decide) I braided her hair! It's so stinkin cute, and maybe I'm the only one who thinks so because I'm her Mom and I'm in love with her, but that's alright. When you spend all day with two tiny people, strange things begin to amuse you...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks sooo cute! She looks like a little lady. I didn't realize that it was that long! I love this kid!

Hanna Banana said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute Jayne!!

Andrea said...

I love that picture. Little kids amuse me still, teenagers, well they're amusing but not for very long. :)

Jace, Jessica and Embree said...

wow she is so cute!!! she is growing up so fast it is amazing!!