Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tales from the Zoo

Potty training has rekindled Emmy's passion for unrolling toilet paper. She really outdid her self this time though. In the few minutes that it took me to put Jonah to sleep, she managed to unroll 3 full rolls of Charmin Ultra T.P. into the tub. At least the tub didn't have any water in it. The berry smoothie all over her face really adds as well. And the pants around her ankles. What a kid. It's a miracle that I remain as sane as I am. Which isn't very.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that is a lot of toilet paper! So did you roll it back up and reuse it? That girl is crazy and I love her!!! And you are very sane mother :-)

Amanda said...

Oh what i'd give for toilet paper in the tub right now instead of the snot buggers i've been wrestling out of Lelands nose.
And how can you be angry when she looks just so dang happy about it. Hopefully she was just as happy rolling it back up??? lol. She's such a cutie.

Jayne said...

Yes, I have three giant rolls of re-rolled t.p. in my closet now. They don't fit on the holder. Emmy started out rolling them up, but honestly she was just really bad at it, so I made her sit on her stool and watch while I rolled it up. Oooh what harsh punishment!

Unknown said...

That was pretty mean Jayne. She might be scarred for life from that one ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Just save the t.p. in the closet for when Emmy's a teen-ager--she can use it on all her boyfriend's trees.