Saturday, February 07, 2009

Weekend at JoJo's

Emmy Jayne is officially a little skier! Dear Aunt Tess took Em up for her first ski lesson, and the kid is seriously fearless. I am afraid. She liked riding up the Magic Carpet almost as much as skiing down. Plus she got to eat a snowball, and who wouldn't love that? Of course we couldn't leave Ee-ee out, so Tess whippped him up a beanie whilst I made some Skee-Eee's, and he was all set to go too! Cutest little Jonah stayed with JoJo and worked on his musical talents.

4 comments:

Mac said...

Wahahaha, I love those kids. We miss you guys. And I miss skiing. :(

Hanna Banana said...

Thanks for comin up, it was a blast! Now it's your turn Mac!

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute! did you not figure out the video thing? We need to see the video of Emmy's amazing skiing :-) Happy almost Birthday kiddo!

Jayne said...

I'm totally baffled with the movie thing. It just says "loading" for hours and hours. Could my movies be the wrong format?