Saturday, February 14, 2009

Later that day...

Aunt Katie has come by delivering gifts of little girl joy! Katie has paid for Em's first four dance class lessons! Yeay for Kate! We're so excited. And then back to the train set:) Look at this poor puffy face - isn't it the saddest thing? Mommy: "How are you, Em?" Emmy: "Sick and Happy"

5 comments:

Sue said...

Please tell Emmy that Auntie Sue sends a big hug and kiss and a Happy Birthday wish.

Love the tutu!

Unknown said...

Auntie Katie loves you so much Emmy! I hope you had a great birthday in spite of the icky sick. You look so beautiful in that tutu! I'm very excited for your dance lessons and hope that you have so much fun!

Jayne said...

Isn't it sad that no matter where I put Jonah, he's constantly in harm's way?

Diana said...

Can I just say that Emmy should write a quote book. At her tender age she says things that I quote all the time, including, but not limited to

- Dirty baby. Silly mommy.
- NOTHING! (said in a very happy tone when asked "what are you doing"

Just Jenne said...

She is definitely a charmer!