Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To my hubby

Apologies if this gets a little mushy; I just can't get over how great this guy is. The past two weeks have been a little rough around here, and Caleb has been shouldering way more than his share of the load. Laundry, Grocery Shopping, Cleaning the house, Bathing the kids, Putting Emmy to bed, Doing the dishes... the list goes on and on. This is all on top of his more than full time at work, plus going to school. I knew when I married him that I was getting something special, and I have never stopped thinking that the last 5 years. I love this man!

2 comments:

DEA said...

He is a pretty great guy, and i'm not just saying that cuz he's my brother. And he's very good looking ;-)

Unknown said...

And that was me...sorry, i have too many google accounts.