We go to the Zoo!! Most of my family ended up joining us at the Hogle Zoo yesterday - and it was GORGEOUS outside! We're all very nicely sunned (and tired) today.
Emmy was very brave to go down the snake slide all by herself, and she was a little proud of it afterwards too, I think
Jonah decided Lainey's stroller was way cooler than his, which was true.
3 comments:
So fun!!! I'm jealous. Can I go with you sometime? I'm very proud of Emmy going down the slide all by herself! What a big girl. In the pic of Jonah in the stroller he looks SOOO much like Caleb. Just darling. Jonah. Not Caleb ;-)
Jayne, I really want to see these pictures up close, but most of them won't go big, any idea why?
No idea, that's really weird. They blow up on my computer fine though. I'll ask Kate, she's the blog expert
Post a Comment