Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emmy asked for some ballet music to dance to, which I put on for her. She danced around the livingroom for a while, then decided that the  front lawn was a better stage.  I followed her out there after a while, then said "Emmy, you can't hear the music out here" She replied, as she danced "It's alright Mommy, the sunshine is making music"

3 comments:

Mac said...

I'm flabbergasted. Way too precocious.

Diana said...

Mac and I can never get over the cute things she says. I really hope you're keeping a "funny book" because she could fill one all by herself. I love that kid! I think she reminds me to be more like a child. And that's a good thing.

Unknown said...

Seriously it's kinda scary just how cute she is! My poor children (wherever they are) will never live up :-)

Excuse me, I'm going to go listen to the sunshine now.