Monday, March 16, 2009

Treehouse Museum!!

The kids and I had a great overnighter to JoJo's last weekend, and we finally made it back to the Treehouse Children's Museum! It is the COOLEST place ever, for all ages:) Here's Tess discretely trying to nurse a very distracted Lainey.  The kids playing in the old schoolhouse exhibit - notice how much Lainey and Emmy just LOVE each other.  This is the doctor's office.  Don't ask me why this photo is sideways. I didn't take it that way. I'm baffled. It's Emmy looking into a microscope at some dust, hair, feathers, salt, that kind of stuff. 
And here we're planting flowers! 
This is seriously the coolest place. Highly reccommend it! 

4 comments:

Hanna Banana said...

Wow JoJo, nice chubby baby you got on your lap there.
Thanks for coming to visit depsoos!!

Diana said...

I love it-- that looks like a really fun trip. What city is it in and how many monies does it cost?

Amanda said...

Good old Ogden. I have always loved that silly place. :)

Jayne said...

It's in Ogden, and it's $5 for kids, $4 for adults, free for non-walkers! So $9 for us to go, which is totally worth it. We'll SO go next time you're here, Diana!