Last night for Family Home Evening we started our seeds! Keeping Jonah out of the dirt was tricky, but we managed. First we drilled holes in the bottoms of the yogurt cups that we've been saving, then we filled them with dirt, soaked them good, added the seeds, added a little more dirt, covered them with plastic, and Wa-La! Wet covered cups of dirt with seeds in them!
4 comments:
So fun!!! I wish i had a nice sunny spot to put wet cups of dirt with seeds in them. Someday i will have a gorgeous garden...until then i will covet yours! have you heard what's up with the family garden?
your pictures won't get bigger. :(
You'll have to advise me on what to plan. I can only have a windowsill garden:(. Look at Jonah being such a good helper! You're training them well.
Wow Jonah, you're trazy! Good job Jayne, I am so excited to garden this year! Did you want to pitch in with the cost of a both at the farmers market this year and sell your plants? That would be so fun!
Post a Comment