I hope Jonah doesn't look at these two pictures someday and realize how much he got jipped.
After Church we headed up to Caleb's folk's home and had a GREAT easter dinner, egg hunt, the whole works!
Emmy was her usual self:
Jonah is such a doll lately (maybe because I only have my independent 3 year old to compare him with)
Lala helped Jonah spot the eggs, then he was after them! It's amazing how fast they catch on to these things.
Emmy made a haul!
Then the bubble-gun came out. Can I just tell you what an amazing invention it is? No more fainting after blowing bubbles for your kids for an hour. Just pull the trigger and watch them fly!
And I made cupcakes that miraculously turned out pretty cute!
3 comments:
:( I'm sad that we missed the festivities! Everyone looked so nice in their sunday best!
I'm drooling over Jonah's argyle sweater. Luke has one for next winter and I can't wait till it fits. I'm drooling over the cupcakes too, they did turn out really cute.
aaahahaha I love Diana!
I just ditto what she said
Post a Comment