Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh that Emmy

"I need a new Mommy with No Jonah on her lap."

6 comments:

Diana said...

That is so funny! I'd laugh more though if I weren't terrified of having baby #2 and Luke feeling neglected.

Jayne said...

Oh Diana, feeling neglected is an important part of life! Builds character. Or something like that. If Luke ever acts like he's hurt, just smile and say "No Sympathy."
Ask Mac.



Enough of that, now honestly; it's really good for them to have someone to share with; ever met an only child? Scary. I'm patiently standing by for the grand event of Lainey gaining a sibling - it's gonna be awesome:)

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Any suggestions on how to create sibling rivalry between siblings without having to have more then one kid??? I would be interested in the advice. :)

Andrea said...

I'm pretty sure its even worse if they are both girls. We're having "too much E" at our house as my dad lovingly calls it. We all seem to be hanging out in our area of the house, but I agree, everyone needs to have a little "competition" the only child students that I have are a step above the others on the drive me insane list. :)

Mac said...

Ooh, Jayne it used to drive me crazy when mom would say that.It was usually when I would injure myself though.