It's two blocks down the street from Caleb's shop, so we usually head over there after bringing him lunch. Today Emmy rode her bike the whole way there, all by herself! Curbs and all! Sorry, I didn't get any photos of that. But it was awesome.
I'd like you to meet Captain Hook


Emmy needed to take a short water break after her long ride, so she made herself a nice little spot.
Looks like Jonah's going to help Emmy down the slide...
ZOOM!
Watch out below, Emmy!
There he goes!
Jonah's fearlessness is increasing much faster than mine is. He went right back to the stairs, up to the slide, down the slide, off the bottom by himself, back up the stairs, etc... for another 20 minutes or so. Until my rumbly tummy said it was time to eat!
3 comments:
Jonah! You're so big! I can't want to come see you do that. I LOVE blue slide too!
I love that Emmy helped him off the slide onto his bottom.
i love your blog its so cute!!!
Post a Comment