If you can tell which one is Emmy, you win! I don't know what, but you win!
So then we decided to use my point and shoot as a video camera. It worked, but the video's so shaky, fuzzy, hot pink, and far away that it's no good. I heard my Mom got it on hers though, so I'm holding out for that.
Out front, after the show, Caleb got these great shots of the Little Red Fish. Thank you Caleb! You have sucessfully preserved our 3 year old dancing queen forever!
Aunt Katie really pulled through and remember to bring her some flowers. That thought crossed my mind, but kept right on going...

Oh, and by the way; She did great!! Guess I better put something in here about the performance, rather than just camera drama.
She remembered the whole dance, and being the littlest one out there I biasedly thought she was the cutest. The dancing world is a foreign place to me, but I discovered that lip gloss and tutus can be a lot of fun. Thank you, Emmy:)
1 comment:
You did sooooo good Emmy! She did so good. And she tossed that fabric down with perfect disdain. I should have my pics of the whole production up very soon :-)
Post a Comment