I love Farmer's Market's. Have I ever told you? Well I do. And Heber has a great little one on Thursday afternoon's. The kids and I wandered over there this week, and had a lovely time.
There actually aren't a whole lot of Farmer's there yet, as it is the beginning of growing season around here, but there were a few there with flowers and peas! Then LOTS of food booths and crafty stuff.
It's at the Heber Park, and the weather is finally sunny and beautiful!
Emmy got a Free hand squeezed lemonade just for being cute. Should I be afraid? Is she going to catch on and start using her looks to her advantage someday?
Emmy was on the lookout for a Pink Car and she found one!
Emmy tricked Aunt Tatie into pushing her on the swings, and they spent the next hour there.
My Dad used to have one of these way back in the day. Oh Sorry Dad, I mean "just a few years ago" when he was in his teens. He bought it, then had to dig it out of a snowbank. Then he restored it to it's perfectual beauty. Then for some crazy reason he sold it. Sound like my Dad?
Summer is actually great everywhere, but it's great for us in Heber Valley.
3 comments:
THat sounds like fun. IS that where you live? It is beautiful there, it reminds me a little of the valley.
Oh Emmy, you are so cute. Here is a free...everything! ;-)
Jayne, I LOVE your blog. It is so great, funny, cute. And an inspiration for me. I need to get one going. But I don't even have time to catch up with my emails, let alone keep a blog going right now. Maybe in two years! I feel like I have a full-time job for the first time in my life. But it's a great full-time job. :)
Post a Comment