Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maiden Voyage

This is a blog worthy moment if ever there was one.
The maiden voyage of "Party Wan"
Jonah was stoked out of his Mind!
"Mom? Why are you taking my picture in the driveway?"
We drove.... wait for it... to Big O Tires for a safety inspection!! Woot! We're so adventurous. Big O does free safety inspections on Thursdays for Ladie's. Apparently I'm a lady. I drive a mini van now, so call me what you will.
We walked to the grocery store and bought some snacks, then came back and sat on the lawn and had a wee little picnic while we waited.
And Emmy tried to not smile, but she failed.

2 comments:

Diana said...

So how did she drive? What kind of music plays in the party van?

These are things I wonder as I contemplate your new addition to your family.

Unknown said...

Good not smiling Em. You are a pro :-) I must admit that the party wan is MUCH roomier than the wagon. And probably much easier to get in and out of. I agree with Diana, you need to find some awesome party music. I suggest reggae/island music. Fun, clean and great to dance to :-)