I'm concerned.
No, not concerned. I'm terrified.
Life as I have always known it has ceased to exist.
I will never be the same.
My garage used to house lifted Jeeps, 4Runner's and Subaru's with bike and ski racks and cool stickers. Once, a Karmann Ghia.
Not anymore.
Those days, my friend, are over.
I buckled.
I caved.
I broke in two.
I went against my upbringing.
I bought a mini van.
And wouldn't you know it, I LOVE IT! So there! Ha! Call me "Mom" please, cause it's the best title I've ever had.
Emmy officially named it "Party Van" which, I think, is a great and very fitting name.
Sorry about all the dramatics:)
P.S. I bought a mini van AND learned to Can in the same week. I asked Hanna if that meant that I needed to go get a 'Mom haircut', and she informed me (as only a sister could) that I already had one.
Thanks, Han.
Katie suggested wearing Birkenstocks with socks.
4 comments:
Buahahaha, awesome. I think it's gonna be good for ya.
:) I'm happy for you. Embrace it, love it, make good juice and cherry pie filling, and drive your van for the next 25 years! Skills are never a bad thing to acquire and a car that can last as long as your kids never needs to be excused.
Next Step??? More kids! :)
I LOVE minivans. In fact, the mini-er, the better, in my opinion. I think that you should buy the car that fits what you need.
Oh, and you should buy Mom jeans. It's slightly offensive, but there is a funny SNL commercial about Mom jeans.
Difinitely put stickers on it, but make them from Huggies and Fisher Price and Kraft and stuff. Hahahha..... SaWEET!
Post a Comment