I'd like to introduce you to my GORgeous tomato plants! Aren't they just BURSTing with Life?! Aren't they awesome?!!
Just kidding.
Those are my neighbor's plants.
This is my tomato plant. I wish I could tell you that this is the sad little runt, but it's actually one of my better looking ones.
Yes, I do realize that this tomato plant is growing upside down, but aparently it's all the rage. And since I'm such a rage-addict, I joined the rage.
Rage rage rage. That's a strange word if you say it too many times.
At least it's growing something. They're going to be cherry tomatoes - which are the BEST. In my humble opinion.
I'm really looking forward to the far off distant day when I am a brilliant gardener and I can look back at this time with fondness of the days of my ignorance.
Did that sentence make any sense at all?
1 comment:
I think I've said that sentence before in different words. I know what you mean. I hope that "brilliant gardener" day is soon and that in my 'ignorant' days I can call and ask you lots of questions.
Post a Comment